Vincent has been back to work now 1 week but we have been taking it easy, as in Mama packing during the hikes:)
This past week I, Eileen have had a pretty rotten flu, so Im sporting some flashy new Christmas PJ's today to try to perk up. Scotty dogs and big red bows, I feel like Im 12. Wait, where's my mom, I really could use her today!
One of the hardest things to get use to as a parent is that when you're sick, you don't get a break. I feel for Vincent in all that he has been through this month especially having to be around the kids while "trying" to rest up. Not easy.
Now with this crazy flu that I can't seem to shake, I am begining to wonder if our family will be perpetually locked up!
Hope these photos prove that we do get out. These were taken last weekend before the cloud came down. A very memorable hike, She is not so light.



No comments:
Post a Comment