Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anxious...waiting...






























Anxiety, a nasty little friend, that's what we have here in our household. Baby could come, any minute, or it could be 3-4 more weeks, ahh. Technically we are due this week, but with my track record, its really wishful thinking. It really wouldnt bother us so much if we didnt have such extended laboring for weeks before baby comes, painful keel over contractions each afternoon and night. We have gotten into the habot of ignoring or timing anything until I use the words "I want to die," code for "Call the midwife."


In our waiting time, thought we would post some photos. Some are from James birthday, some from Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Trisha Q said...

I saw Nadia's blog with James' baby picture and totally thought it was the new baby. How did you have the energy to make a Thanksgiving meal?

Anonymous said...

Waiting and praying, that is how candiscribe my days when it comes to thinking about you. God bless you all ... sr. Martina, Zagreb