Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dual

Today is the day, at 1 pm I officially become and American citizen. That means I am a dual citizen, as my own country of Canada recognizes the duality, the US does not.
So 2 flags are in my very near future.
I dont really have much that I care to share other than this has been a very difficult process and emotionally there is a lot going on, I dont do this lightly.
Here we go...

5 comments:

Ewa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha Q said...

It was a moving ceremony.

Eileen and Vincent said...

Thank you! Thank you Trisha for the roses, lovely! Thank you Monica for the great book on American History! Thank you to Vincent for the lovely meal with Monica and Trisha, well enjoyed. Thank you God for freedom and for the 2 best countries in the world, Canada and the USA! But Canada better win that hockey Gold!

Annie said...

Congratulations Eileen!

Maripaz Rouleau said...

Eileen! Dual. Pretty cool! And wasn't that hockey game awesome. Go Canada!