Ok it’s been millennia. I’m thinking why would you bother to come to my blog if I don’t update? Because my kids are so cute, because you’re bored, or out of an unwritten blog rule that says we must check in on our friends blogs every once in a while in case God forbid something awful has happened? Sad but it seems like the only way news travels these days is through blogs, FB, and tweets! Well if it’s us, don’t worry, we won’t blog it, fb it or tweet about it, it will be on national news under some horribly twisted headline. When we do drama we go for primetime.
That said, there isn’t much new with us, our focus as always is our little family and these cute munch a bunches we call children.
Pictures say a thousand words, so this is my preferred mode of communicating to you our recent adventures. From New Orleans to San Jose, we have had a heck of a summer so far. I'll be posting some updated photos in these next few days.
That said, there isn’t much new with us, our focus as always is our little family and these cute munch a bunches we call children.
Pictures say a thousand words, so this is my preferred mode of communicating to you our recent adventures. From New Orleans to San Jose, we have had a heck of a summer so far. I'll be posting some updated photos in these next few days.
For Now, I love Therese and her twisted sense of sibling love towards Celine, "Now Baby you're gonna smile for Mama or else"



1 comment:
A priceless picture for sure! :)
Post a Comment