Well I figure I should keep my work and update every once and a while!
We have kept our busy pace going all summer. The boys attended 2 camps this summer with the homeschooling families, music camp and sports camp. Both were a lot of fun. They were about 4-5 hours long for 5 consecutive days. The boys were plenty tuckered out at the end of each day.
Joseph and James both went through some extenseive evaluations this year, many of you already know that Joseph has high functioning autism HFA and James has many similar traits thought is not diagnosable as of yet for anything concrete other than speech and learning difficulties, PDD NOS. What a challange, but we embrace it trusting that it is just what we all need. Our 4 kids are special indeed as are all God's little ones. We enjoy them and want to throttle them at the same time! They do keep us active.
So we have started homeschooling a bit more concretly now and are really starting to live it despite its true challanges. Its becoming who we are, or rather I should say, we are becoming each day more who we are supposed to be, I guess a little more comfy in our own skin.
We have kept our busy pace going all summer. The boys attended 2 camps this summer with the homeschooling families, music camp and sports camp. Both were a lot of fun. They were about 4-5 hours long for 5 consecutive days. The boys were plenty tuckered out at the end of each day.
Joseph and James both went through some extenseive evaluations this year, many of you already know that Joseph has high functioning autism HFA and James has many similar traits thought is not diagnosable as of yet for anything concrete other than speech and learning difficulties, PDD NOS. What a challange, but we embrace it trusting that it is just what we all need. Our 4 kids are special indeed as are all God's little ones. We enjoy them and want to throttle them at the same time! They do keep us active.
So we have started homeschooling a bit more concretly now and are really starting to live it despite its true challanges. Its becoming who we are, or rather I should say, we are becoming each day more who we are supposed to be, I guess a little more comfy in our own skin.
Adding some photos here of last weekend, one of our favorite activities, picking fresh berries by the ocean at Swanton Berry Farm.



3 comments:
Sounds great. Love it when you update!
I always love your pictures.
What fun with the kiddies! I wish I was there to hug them!
Post a Comment