YAAAAAAAAAAAYY! the little white booties are on the way, too (aka, I'm thinking about them). I'll look up some patterns, and I'll send you some photos of them. When the time is nearer. :) take care,
Awww! He/She is soooo cute!!Congratulations! And prayers that the first trimester goes by quickly (I know you have a hard time with morning...er, all day sickness) and for a healthy pregnancy.
Congratulations! How are you feeling so far? I have a friend here who is now in her third pregnancy with twins. Her first two she had horrible hyperemesis, but she's felt a lot better with this pregnancy. Maybe you'll feel better with this one. Here's hoping!
Parents of 5 kids ages 9 and under keeps us very busy. Top that off with the joys of autism and homeschool!
Eileen is from Canada and Vincent is from the USA.
5 comments:
Congratulations!
God Bless,
Kyliue
YAAAAAAAAAAAYY!
the little white booties are on the way, too (aka, I'm thinking about them). I'll look up some patterns, and I'll send you some photos of them. When the time is nearer. :)
take care,
Julia
Awww! He/She is soooo cute!!Congratulations! And prayers that the first trimester goes by quickly (I know you have a hard time with morning...er, all day sickness) and for a healthy pregnancy.
Congratulations!
How are you feeling so far? I have a friend here who is now in her third pregnancy with twins. Her first two she had horrible hyperemesis, but she's felt a lot better with this pregnancy. Maybe you'll feel better with this one. Here's hoping!
He he Annie, no that isnt a shot of our little person, its just a generic:)
Post a Comment