Well we are trucking right along in our pregnancy. Mama is counting down the weeks. For those of you who don't know, Eileen always gets pretty sick until about the 22 week, you can read on Hyperemesis Gravidarum. It's not as bad for her, but its the closest description to what she goes through with each of her pregnancies.Because of the realities of her daily work with the 3 kids keeping her busy, we decided to try going on a chemo drug called Zofran and it has been 2 weeks now on the drug. It takes about 60 percent of it away which is really really wonderful. Still Eileen has a hard time through the day, but at least the food she does eat stay inside!
She was away on retreat this weekend, and I daddy got the pleasure of seeing just what her days are like, Wow!
Last bit of news, we moved into a 3 bedroom rental home with a yard last week and the kids are loving digging in the dirt and picking lemons off the tree.



4 comments:
Hey guys! Great to see new pics of your family - now I can't wait for pics of your new home! Way to go! Hope you are well and Eileen is faring well with the nausea.
Love M
I was so worried that you are so sick because you haven't been blogging! Congrats on the bigger place! The kids much be in heaven!
awww, cutie baby! I'm just itching to work on those baby booties for you! I just need to finish Mom's B-day gift, then I can work on them! yippie! I think You'll like the yarn I bought, too. VERY soft and light, like a little cloud!
Julia
Sounds great Julia!
i cant access your blog, can you help me?
Post a Comment