Of all the weeks dealing with the HG this has been the most blessed. It had its many moments of oh no oh no... but with nausea passing within hours and getting some relief. Ive been so amazingly blessed this week to have some beautiful experiences that really helped lift me out of the nausea and the blues that come with it:)
First and most amazing, my first visit with my dear midwife, and a healthy heartbeat strong and fast was heard. I really can't tell you why after this being our 4th you woudl think I would be use to it, but sinerly I wanted to cry. I was so relieved to know that little one is so far ok. After going through monthes of feeling so poorly it just lifts you up so much to know the reason why and that its worth it.
We were blessed to visit with an old and dear friend this week, Marie from Canada. Short but sweet on one of her layovers, a few hours but wonderful. Marie works for Air Canada and Ive been so happy to have a little touch of home a few times a year.
Susan and Chris our dear friends who moved to Denver last year were here and renting a beach house. I didnt think I could manage getting the kids out and spending the day but I was blessed with a terrific day yesterday and we really enjoyed our visit and the beach. Soon teh nausea will be on its way out, perhaps only 4 or 5 weeks left and I get so elated at this point when I can see the light at the end! Next stop, prepping for dear Amy's wedding, her bachelorette, her shower and then the big weekend! I can't wait, we are so happy for them.
Vincent and I are both thinking lately to arrange sitters and get off on our own for 4-5 days but it wasnt exactly in our planning, so we will see, you may be hearing about a possible aloha trip soon, hint hint.
First and most amazing, my first visit with my dear midwife, and a healthy heartbeat strong and fast was heard. I really can't tell you why after this being our 4th you woudl think I would be use to it, but sinerly I wanted to cry. I was so relieved to know that little one is so far ok. After going through monthes of feeling so poorly it just lifts you up so much to know the reason why and that its worth it.
We were blessed to visit with an old and dear friend this week, Marie from Canada. Short but sweet on one of her layovers, a few hours but wonderful. Marie works for Air Canada and Ive been so happy to have a little touch of home a few times a year.
Susan and Chris our dear friends who moved to Denver last year were here and renting a beach house. I didnt think I could manage getting the kids out and spending the day but I was blessed with a terrific day yesterday and we really enjoyed our visit and the beach. Soon teh nausea will be on its way out, perhaps only 4 or 5 weeks left and I get so elated at this point when I can see the light at the end! Next stop, prepping for dear Amy's wedding, her bachelorette, her shower and then the big weekend! I can't wait, we are so happy for them.
Vincent and I are both thinking lately to arrange sitters and get off on our own for 4-5 days but it wasnt exactly in our planning, so we will see, you may be hearing about a possible aloha trip soon, hint hint.



4 comments:
Praise Jesus for a strong heartbeat! It never gets old or loses it's sweetness! Glad to hear that the HG is getting a little better...I don't know how you survive.
Let me know if the "aloha trip" fleshes out as Paul and the kids (well, minus Jakob at that point) went to Maui about a year ago and we can give you some pointers (wether its with or without kids).
How long are Susan, Chris, and family in town? Tell them I said hello! I am glad the nausea is almost behind you. :) Hawaii is soooo very fun; I hope you get to go. :)
oo, ooo, oooo! I'll babysit!!! I'll do it!!!! :) anyway, glad the nausea is passing. And I am glad you get to see fellow Canadians! how wonderful, if only a few times a year!
PS what are midwives like? just for future reference. Dad's always been against them, but then, he's a doctor.
Julia
Julia, I cant seem to access your blog to respond to you. You can send me an email with your info and Ill tell you about midwives:)
ewieck@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment