Tuesday, May 26, 2009



















Long lost blogger here. Usually we dont like to go too long without saying something but as most of you know the last 3 monthes has been a whirlwind.

Lets see 2 car accidents, getting pregnant, great visit from Mom McIntyre, Easter time, looking for a new rental home, finding new rental home, moving into new rental home, fixing up new rental home...all amidst the hardest part of pregnancy for us. I won't bore you with more details, all that I can say is that deciding to go on the chemo drug for nausea has really eased a lot of the hyperemesis. Now I can say Im a regular all the time nauseated Mama instead of a constantly throwing up. Ok enough said. Too much info. But please, please read about Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

My camera software was also not working for the longest time, so here are a few ah er... not so recent, recent shots? Yes Easter time. New home shots coming soon.

The boys...well they have falled in love with collecting slugs at the new house there is one shot of that here, and Therese dancing in her swimmers on our porch.

2 comments:

bobbi said...

I loved looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing them! And I am glad you are feeling better. (Wish we lived closer!)

Cimorine said...

:) Thanks for posting! Great Pics! the booties are moving along . . . and I think I'll make a second pair for Aunt Monica, even though we don't know . . . if not, well, I'll have a spare for emergencies. say hi to the family!
Julia