Happy Birthday Therese. I love that second picture. I can't believe how soon your baby will be here. Please add me to your list to bring you meals and if someone isn't already organizing for you let me know and I'd be happy to.
Parents of 5 kids ages 9 and under keeps us very busy. Top that off with the joys of autism and homeschool!
Eileen is from Canada and Vincent is from the USA.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Therese. I love that second picture. I can't believe how soon your baby will be here. Please add me to your list to bring you meals and if someone isn't already organizing for you let me know and I'd be happy to.
That second to last picture for some reason reminds me of JOseph. I think its something about the eyes.
Oh, happy birthday Therese! what a DOLL!
Post a Comment