Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Butterhead


Why, I dont know. Why is it always James?
I find myself asking this question a lot particularily after cleaning the house and mopping the floor, hoping for a day of refreshing bliss. It never fails on those days that some type of oily substance in the house gets a test run from my two year old.


I have decided to change my blog from "Our Happy Clan- changing the world one diaper at a time" to something a little more realistic, like "Wieck mishaps", or "life's little unfortunate moments", can't decide. Im taking ideas. This seems to be my number 1 topic.


All in all we are blessed. I thank God for each opportunity to have a little head to clean butter out of.

5 comments:

Trisha Q said...

Oh James. I think you should call it Mommy's Digest. You know, like Reader's Digest.

Anonymous said...

Hope Dad dropping him on his head
at Shaun an Isobels wedding didn't
do anything,Joking aside he is
experimentil.
Colin McIntyre

Eileen and Vincent said...

What, "what's been digested?" oh thats a gross title Trish, yet it fits!

Anonymous said...

James was just trying to deep condition his hair! (BTW James, mayo is better!)
Annie Richnavsky

Eileen and Vincent said...

Annie you're so funny. When are you going to start bloggin?