Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A is for awake; B is for Bad Vitamin…


Yes B, that beautiful vitamin. In copious amounts it is designed as more than a natural pick me up, in fact it creates such an awake, alert state that it is truly one of the best gifts you could give yourself- just make sure its morning when you take it.

When my darling husband kindly brought me home Jamba Juice last night at 10 I was sooooooooo grateful. I am sick with a bad head cold right now. I really need sleep, it’s been 3 long hard days, and Vincent has had to pull extra hours and meetings – God bless that Saint of mine! So I was happy to see my sweetheart after a full day of weepy eyes and head pressure, weep with me now, you can do it, I feel the love already in the form of your sympathy.

Shortly after drinking the first few sips of Jamba juice (my usual is orange a peel- with double immunity boost) I noticed it tasted a bit different, just couldn’t put my finger on why. Maybe bad fruit? After 7 hours of not being able to sleep a wink despite an accompanying feeling of dead tired, I realized it tasted different because what was added was most likely the double B vitamin alert boost. Would have been bad enough if it was a single, but a double. Whew.
In addition I was nauseated several times. Bbbbb bbb bbb baddd vitamin.

I can’t explain what its like to be tired beyond compare while at the same time, stimulated to the point of a whirlwind in your brain. I should let you know I’ve solved each one of your problems last night in my brain, so just call me for a personal analysis. Kidding… Just like the proud eh?

Thought Id leave you with one glimpse of how my 2 yr old likes to finish his Jamba Juice in above photo. Viewers note- this is the not the Bad vitamin cup which I was sure to ingest. This is James' from a week ago, good to the last drop.

3 comments:

Trisha Q said...

You poor soul!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey...as I drink my blueberry juice with a little of that beloved vitamin, I have to say that I'm a vitamin B fan! It's like caffeine but good for you! ...in moderation! Otherwise it tastes AWFUL! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!