I know its a terrible title, what are the Wiecks going to post next? Not much, just the awful confession that I (Eileen) have taken to snacking on whole bags of caesar salad croutons. Ok, not just any crouton, they must be safeway brand, anything esle would unacceptable. I am a nursging mom after all.
Just the thought of eating a whole bag of buttery fried bread is enough to make one sick, but yes I am actually doing it. Hey, everyone has a weight loss program, I thought I'd give this one a try. mmmmmmmm
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Mmmm...anything with butter has my vote! Of course, I'm a bit partial to the oily deep fried potatoes...chip style or fry style. I don't think they're on Weight Watchers, though...
Annie
Are you kidding? The kids and I were doing the same thing just other day. At least you're the only one eating them in your household - I'm sharing the heart attack with my little ones, too :)
Post a Comment