There is nothing better that you can do with your kids then take them to a U-pick farm!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Adorable! We have one of those near here. I should take the boys before the season's over. I was found in my grandparents' blackberry bushes when I was about 2 covered in purple juice. something about berries... Mmmm...
Parents of 5 kids ages 9 and under keeps us very busy. Top that off with the joys of autism and homeschool!
Eileen is from Canada and Vincent is from the USA.
3 comments:
Adorable! We have one of those near here. I should take the boys before the season's over.
I was found in my grandparents' blackberry bushes when I was about 2 covered in purple juice. something about berries... Mmmm...
Little lovey sitting on her daddy's lap on your front page looks like a strawberry!
James has a look like,"I've been caught."
Post a Comment