Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why I love Magic Eraser...



Yes today during homeschooling while Mommy (aka teacher) wasn't looking, James took it upon himself to practice letters and circles. As you can see he is getting the knack of it a little too early.
Wish his canvas wasn't my dishwasher and cupboard.

Seriously, Magic Eraser takes out just about anything, I read about it in Faith and Family magazine, and I will never use anything else!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go grab one of those for my walls... Kenny thinks that anytime he has a writing utensil that walls are his canvas. Magic Eraser may just do the trick. Something about second borns, eh, Eileen?

Anonymous said...

I think I should start stocking up on these...I think Kenny was talking to Michael somehow...

Annie

Trisha Q said...

Show us the after pictures.

Trina said...

I don't know how I could live without my magic eraser.