
Yeah, the dog days of summer are gone. It's still a pretty hot climate here in the 70's and 80's during the day so we aren't complaining. But there is a certain chill in the early morning air hinting at us to get every last splash in the pool.
Changing the world 1 diaper at a time
2 comments:
That's what's happening here, too, Eileen. I'm actually glad because it was so hot some days that we had to wait until evening to go out. I think we still have the rest of September for our swimming pool to see good use, though.
Isn't it wonderful how God made the four seasons and us to love them? It is looking like fall is coming here soon, and I am ready for it! The colors, the snap in the air, the crunch of leaves underfoot, a pot of stew simmering in the kitchen...
(and, like you pointed out so picturesquely, there's always the bathtub for swimming!)
Post a Comment