Thursday, June 12, 2008

Perfect (unperfect) Moments


As a Mom, I never forget the moment in which every single photo of our family has been taken. Oddly they all share one common thread, its some degree of screaming by at least 1 out of 3 of our kids. Yes sometimes that screaming comes from Vincent and I.
Therese had just fallen from her stroller onto the rocky path that you see here, definetly one of the scariest times for me as she is still so little and the rocks were so rough, and well... she is a girl! It is the only time in any of my kids lives were I was extremly concerned. She should have been very hurt, but surprisingly enough she was not. Ill never look at this photo without feeling a bit sick.

3 comments:

Matteo said...

Oooh, ooh, you should put up one of your earliest Nikon photos, the one with James lunging toward the camera taken on your bearded friend's back porch (with Joseph barely visible in the back door).

Anonymous said...

Wow! Has it been that long since I've seen the kids?? They look so big! Now that summer is here, we can finally get together again! And I love your new blog. It is so nice to hear how you are all doing. Take care! love ya, b

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you've got groovy tunes in the background! Fancy1