Today as I officially begin blogging, whew, even the sound of that is daunting, I find myself in a moment of deep gratitude. The blessings in my life, the advantages I've had, few are given, and it doesnt seem fair.
I've never had trouble seeing the hand of God in my life, through good times and bad, Ive never doubted his presence. This has nothing to do with me, and I cant take any credit for this gift, nor can I forget the gratitude that is owed.
To those who have been given much, much more is expected in return. This is where I fall so short.
Knowing me this blog will reflect a bit of eveything from funny to serious...to...dumb, but hopefully it serves to share with you, my dear friends and family a little peice of our life in the Wieck household which in my mind is the loveliest place on earth.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Great start, Eileen! I'm not sure I can take credit for this new blogging adventure of yours, but I'll be happy to. Love the photos and the post!
Hey, great to see you in the blog world! I love it! Your site looks great! I will certainly enjoy seeing how/what you are doing!
Welcome to blogging! You showed up on my sitemeter radar (i.e. links coming in from your blog).
Yes, Christina should get a part -time job selling blogs, or at least earn some sort of commission. She has started 3 people in the blogging world, and at least 2 others indirectly.
I love the picture of you with Therese scrunching up her face.
Post a Comment